HCMags Online Store
Policies & Legal
- ITAR Notice
- Restricted Shipping
- Returns & Replacements
- Privacy & Security
- What We Collect
- Links To Other Websites
- Controlling Your Personal Information
- List Of Cookies We Collect
- ITAR Notice
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- Restricted Shipping
Due to potential conflict with state and local laws, we do not ship high-capacity magazines to individual purchasers in certain cities or states included but not limited to those listed below. The consumer is responsible to comply with the governing laws of their area.
High-capacity magazines of this type are illegal to purchase in or ship to the following areas:
- Illinois: only the following areas - Aurora, Chicago, Franklin Park, and Oak Park
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.
Magazines ordered through Hcmags.com cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
For Canada Sales, please contact Canadian Outdoor Distributing at 289-252-0406 or Toll Free:866-966-0406. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual foreign sales outside of the U.S. and Canada, please contact Brownells Special Order line at 800-741-0015
Alaska orders are eligible for local shipping rates and shipping from within Alaska, if requested through our email address or phone # below during regular business hours.
Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfation. If any product you purchase from us ever fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, contact us via our Contact Page and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:
- Shipping costs both ways are non-refundable, unless the return is caused by a manufacturer's defect. Orders that were shipped at no charge with a "Free Shipping" offer will have the cost of the original shipping deducted from the refund amount.
- Items that have been used may not be returned unless defective.
- Returns must include all accessories as shipped. Refunds will be adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customers expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don't return the item.
- All returns must be prepaid. Insurance on returns is at your option and at your expense and risk. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to carrier immediately for proper claim handling.
- Please use our Contact Page to request a return. You must notify HC Mags of your intention to return an item. A Customer Service Representative will email you either a Return Authorization confirmation or the reason for a denial. If you do not receive an email response within 24 hours, please call us at 877-244-9578, Ext 102.
HCMAGS manufactures and ships from Las Vegas, Nevada. Our accounting or correspondence address is:
HCMAGS, LLCPO BOX 111781
ANCHORAGE, AK 99511
M-F, 9 am - 6 pm Pacific Time
Ext 101 - Corporate or Manufacturing; Product Spec Questions
Ext 102 - Accounting and Customer Service
- Privacy and Security
1. Services and links on our Web site
This Web site contains links to other web sites. Be advised that HC Mags is not responsible for the confidentiality practices of those sites. The statement of confidentiality applies only to this Web site.
2. Information gathered automatically
We combine the information from visits to our Web site with anonymous and specific data from identified persons for the following reasons:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Improving the ergonomics and browsing features of our site
- Customers management
4. Collection and use of your personal data
We only collect the personal data of visitors who have registered to use our services. We do not share or allow access to any personal data in any way at any time.
We do not disclose your personal information to our dealers, divisions or other businesses. We can assure you that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions or other authorities unless required by law.
6. Accessing the personal data we have gathered
You can ask us about all the personal information we have gathered about you by sending an email at email@example.com.
Once the request has been received, we will supply all the information we have collected about you within a week, free of charge. We may ask for proof of identification.
We reserve the right to refuse your access to information request. You will be notified as to the reasons of the refusal.
You can view, modify and update your personal information once you’ve opened a session on our Web site.
7. Support for our Statement of Confidentiality
For any information concerning our Statement of Confidentiality, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Security Policy
All your personal information is securely transmitted to our Web site using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption key from GeoTrust.
We have implemented policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information we have gathered against:
- Unauthorized access
- Unwanted disclosure or use by third parties
- Unauthorized modifications
- Destruction or loss of information
- All credit card information is encrypted when the order is processed. We do not keep the credit card numbers in our servers. We use secure servers protected by the strongest firewalls currently available on the market. Physical access to these severs is limited and controlled.
- All employees that have access to or that are involved in processing your personal information are bound by a confidentiality clause.
- All these controls and procedures that are in place guaranty that your online shopping experience is secure.
- What We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO BOX 111781 Anchorage, AK 99511.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.